Now, more than ever, we are focused on the health & safety of our colleagues and guests. As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as stress-free as possible. Thus, we encourage you to advise the World Health Organization, your local authorities and our team prior to your journey.
At Ergon House , hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. In addition to the high standard cleaning processes we already perform, we have taken additional precautionary measures, following all health and safety guidelines by the WHO and the National Public Health Organization. Some of these additional processes are:
- Increased hand washing and sanitation of our staff members
• Providing individual sanitation products upon check in to our guests
• Frequent sanitation of all common areas
• Special training for COVID-19 health and safety measures to all our staff
• Rooms thoroughly sanitised by our experienced Housekeepers
• Longer period of time between check out and check in
• Extra precautionary procedures for food products and meal preparation
• Offering disinfectant dispensers in public areas
• Advising our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk
• Providing detailed guidelines regarding COVID-19 to our guests upon check in
• Daily monitoring and adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the authorities
Moreover, please note that our team members are trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotels and we have confidence in their abilities. Our efforts are focused on providing you a safe and enjoyable stay at Ergon House. We will be operating as normal, and with safety as our main priority and we will be taking every precaution in order for our guests to feel safe while staying with us.
FLEXIBILITY AT ITS BEST
Understanding that uncertainty is central to our lives, we have maximised the flexibility for all future reservations. Thus, we now offer a fully flexible option for all reservations with 24 hours cancellation window. Do you want to visit us, but you’re not sure what will happen in the coming weeks? No worries, we’ve got you!
We know how much you love our ala carte Breakfast, one of our key ingredients of the Ergon House Experience. Our breakfast is made from the very best local produce, always fresh and tasty. They are exactly what you would expect from Ergon House.
In addition to that, we now have the option to offer your breakfast in the room with one of our ‘made with love’ breakfast kits/bags.
WE’RE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU
Should you have further questions about our safety procedures and making a reservation, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority. Looking forward to welcoming you soon. Until then, stay safe 🙂!
With warm regards,
Ergon House team
**This information is valid until further notice and may be updated**